Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Betting Picks > Cremonese VS Cesena Betting Picks Italian Serie B

Cremonese VS Cesena Betting Picks Italian Serie B

Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 09:43:07 GMT     From: goaloo    
Cremonese  VS  Cesena  Livescore Odds Comparison
Italian Serie B---Match Time:12/29/2017 03:30 Friday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME CREMONESE VS. CESENA
In the last 20 games Cremonese played 7 games Over 2.5. 
Cremonese have an Goal difference from 2:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 20 games Cesena played 13 games Over 2.5. 
Cesena have an Goal difference from 6:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 50% chance that Cremonese and Cesena scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME CREMONESE VS. CESENA
Cremonese 2-7-1
In last 10 games Cremonese won 2 games, lost 1 games and played 7 games draw
 
Cesena 3-6-1
In last 10 games Cesena won 3 games, lost 1 games and played 6 games draw.
 
Cremonese - Cesena (15-65-20)
In this game the chance that Cremonese wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 65% and the chance for Cesena to win this game is 20%
 
Cremonese  VS  Cesena  Betting Picks
Picks: Draw

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.