Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Cremonese VS Cesena Prediction Italian Serie B

ITA D2Cremonese VS Cesena Prediction Italian Serie B

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 08:52:50 GMT    
Italian Serie B -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 4 matches, home team Cremonese win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Cremonese scored 13 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 70.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Cremonese scored 6 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Cesena scored 22 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 2.20 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 60.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Cesena scored 11 goals and conceded 10 goals at away, average getting 2.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 60.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Cremonese last five matches: D/D/D/W/D; Cesena last five matches: D/D/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 75.00% chance that Cremonese and Cesena scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Cremonese wins is 47.9%, the chance for a draw is 28.3% and the chance for Cesena to win this game is 23.8%.


Cremonese VS Cesena Prediction
The First Pick: Cremonese to win
The Second Pick: draw

Cremonese VS Cesena Prediction Italian Serie B

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom