Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Crewe Alexandra VS Grimsby Town Prediction England League 2

ENG L2Crewe Alexandra VS Grimsby Town Prediction England League 2

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:32:19 GMT    
England League 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 6 matches, home team Crewe Alexandra win rate is 83.33%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Crewe Alexandra scored 13 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Crewe Alexandra scored 4 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 75.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Grimsby Town scored 8 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Grimsby Town scored 2 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 0.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Crewe Alexandra last five matches: L/W/L/W/L; Grimsby Town last five matches: L/D/L/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 66.67% chance that Crewe Alexandra and Grimsby Town scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Crewe Alexandra wins is 34.9%, the chance for a draw is 29.3% and the chance for Grimsby Town to win this game is 35.8%.


Crewe Alexandra VS Grimsby Town Prediction
The First Pick: Grimsby Town to win
The Second Pick: Crewe Alexandra to win

Crewe Alexandra VS Grimsby Town Prediction England League 2

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom