Crotone VS Napoli - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Crotone VS Napoli Prediction Italian Serie A

ITA D1Crotone VS Napoli Prediction Italian Serie A

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 08:48:54 GMT    
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 4 matches, home team Crotone win rate is 25.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Crotone scored 7 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Crotone scored 3 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 0.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Napoli scored 14 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Napoli scored 5 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 1.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Crotone last five matches: L/W/L/L/L; Napoli last five matches: W/W/W/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 75.00% chance that Crotone and Napoli scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Crotone wins is 7.5%, the chance for a draw is 16.2% and the chance for Napoli to win this game is 76.3%.


Crotone VS Napoli Prediction
The First Pick: Napoli to win
The Second Pick: draw

Crotone VS Napoli Prediction Italian Serie A

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom