Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Crystal Palace VS Manchester City Match Preview English Premier League

ENG PRCrystal Palace VS Manchester City Match Preview English Premier League

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 10:07:47 GMT    
Crystal Palace  VS  Manchester City  Livescore Odds Comparison
English Premier League---Match Time:12/31/2017 20:00 Sunday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME CRYSTAL PALACE VS. MANCHESTER CITY
In the last 20 games Crystal Palace played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Crystal Palace have an Goal difference from 6:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 20 games Manchester City played 15 games Over 2.5. 
Manchester City have an Goal difference from 8:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 65% chance that Crystal Palace and Manchester City scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME CRYSTAL PALACE VS. MANCHESTER CITY
Crystal Palace 3-5-2
In last 10 games Crystal Palace won 3 games, lost 2 games and played 5 games draw
 
Manchester City 9-0-1
In last 10 games Manchester City won 9 games, lost 1 games and played 0 games draw.
 
Crystal Palace - Manchester City (20-25-55)
In this game the chance that Crystal Palace wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Manchester City to win this game is 55%
 
Crystal Palace  VS  Manchester City  Match Preview
Picks: Manchester City wins

Crystal Palace  VS  Manchester City  Match Preview  English Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom