Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Crystal Palace VS Manchester City Prediction English Premier League

ENG PRCrystal Palace VS Manchester City Prediction English Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:06:32 GMT    
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Crystal Palace win rate is 10.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Crystal Palace scored 14 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Crystal Palace scored 10 goals and conceded 9 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Manchester City scored 23 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 2.30 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Manchester City scored 11 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.83 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 66.67%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 16.67%.


5. Crystal Palace last five matches: L/D/W/W/D; Manchester City last five matches: W/W/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 80.00% chance that Crystal Palace and Manchester City scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Crystal Palace wins is 8.8%, the chance for a draw is 15.6% and the chance for Manchester City to win this game is 75.6%.


Crystal Palace VS Manchester City Prediction
The First Pick: Manchester City to win
The Second Pick: draw

Crystal Palace VS Manchester City Prediction English Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom