Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Crystal Palace VS Arsenal Prediction English Premier League

Crystal Palace VS Arsenal Prediction English Premier League

Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 08:52:51 GMT     From: goaloo    
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Crystal Palace win rate is 10.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Crystal Palace scored 14 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 60.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Crystal Palace scored 10 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Arsenal scored 19 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Arsenal scored 2 goals and conceded 2 goals at away, average getting 0.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Crystal Palace last five matches: D/W/W/D/D; Arsenal last five matches: D/W/W/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Crystal Palace and Arsenal scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Crystal Palace wins is 21.7%, the chance for a draw is 24.5% and the chance for Arsenal to win this game is 53.8%.


Crystal Palace VS Arsenal Prediction
The First Pick: Arsenal to win
The Second Pick: draw

Crystal Palace VS Arsenal Prediction English Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.