Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Denizlispor VS Boluspor Prediction Turkey 2 Ligi A

Denizlispor VS Boluspor Prediction Turkey 2 Ligi A

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:30:23 GMT     From: goaloo    

Denizlispor VS Boluspor Prediction Turkey 2 Ligi A

Turkey 2 Ligi A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Denizlispor win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Denizlispor scored 9 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Denizlispor scored 3 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 0.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Boluspor scored 17 goals and conceded 4 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Boluspor scored 8 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 1.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 66.67%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Denizlispor last five matches: D/D/L/L/L; Boluspor last five matches: W/W/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Denizlispor and Boluspor scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Denizlispor wins is 23.9%, the chance for a draw is 28.6% and the chance for Boluspor to win this game is 47.5%.


Denizlispor VS Boluspor Prediction
The First Pick: Boluspor to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.