Derby County VS Sheffield United - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Derby County VS Sheffield United Prediction England Championship

ENG LCHDerby County VS Sheffield United Prediction England Championship

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:19:40 GMT    
England Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Derby County win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Derby County scored 17 goals and conceded 3 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Derby County scored 8 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Sheffield United scored 19 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Sheffield United scored 6 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Derby County last five matches: W/D/W/W/W; Sheffield United last five matches: L/W/D/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Derby County and Sheffield United scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Derby County wins is 43.7%, the chance for a draw is 29.0% and the chance for Sheffield United to win this game is 27.3%.


Derby County VS Sheffield United Prediction
The First Pick: Derby County to win
The Second Pick: draw

Derby County VS Sheffield United Prediction England Championship

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom