Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Doncaster Rovers VS Northampton Town Match Preview England League 1

ENG L1Doncaster Rovers VS Northampton Town Match Preview England League 1

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 09:59:55 GMT    

Doncaster Rovers  VS  Northampton Town Match Preview  England League 1

Doncaster Rovers  VS  Northampton Town  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:12/26/2017 23:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME DONCASTER ROVERS VS. NORTHAMPTON TOWN
In the last 23 games Doncaster Rovers played 10 games Over 2.5. 
Doncaster Rovers have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 23 games Northampton Town played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Northampton Town have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 45.65% chance that Doncaster Rovers and Northampton Town scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME DONCASTER ROVERS VS. NORTHAMPTON TOWN
Doncaster Rovers 4-3-3
In last 10 games Doncaster Rovers won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw
 
Northampton Town 3-2-5
In last 10 games Northampton Town won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Doncaster Rovers - Northampton Town (45-25-30)
In this game the chance that Doncaster Rovers wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Northampton Town to win this game is 30%
 
Doncaster Rovers  VS  Northampton Town Match Preview
Picks:  Doncaster Rovers wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom