Doncaster Rovers VS Rochdale - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Doncaster Rovers VS Rochdale Prediction England League 1

ENG L1Doncaster Rovers VS Rochdale Prediction England League 1

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 08:48:54 GMT    
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 8 matches, home team Doncaster Rovers win rate is 37.50%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 37.50%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Doncaster Rovers scored 12 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Doncaster Rovers scored 10 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Rochdale scored 14 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Rochdale scored 9 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 1.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Doncaster Rovers last five matches: W/W/D/L/W; Rochdale last five matches: L/D/D/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Doncaster Rovers and Rochdale scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Doncaster Rovers wins is 45.0%, the chance for a draw is 28.3% and the chance for Rochdale to win this game is 26.7%.


Doncaster Rovers VS Rochdale Prediction
The First Pick: Doncaster Rovers to win
The Second Pick: draw

Doncaster Rovers VS Rochdale Prediction England League 1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom