Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Dulwich Hamlet VS Kingstonian Prediction England Ryman(Isthmian) League Premier Division

ENG RYMDulwich Hamlet VS Kingstonian Prediction England Ryman(Isthmian) League Premier Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:25:36 GMT    
England Ryman(Isthmian) League Premier Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Dulwich Hamlet win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Dulwich Hamlet scored 23 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 2.30 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Dulwich Hamlet scored 8 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Kingstonian scored 11 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Kingstonian scored 7 goals and conceded 17 goals at away, average getting 1.17 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 83.33%.


5. Dulwich Hamlet last five matches: W/W/D/W/W; Kingstonian last five matches: L/L/D/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Dulwich Hamlet and Kingstonian scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Dulwich Hamlet wins is 57.3%, the chance for a draw is 22.6% and the chance for Kingstonian to win this game is 20.1%.


Dulwich Hamlet VS Kingstonian Prediction
The First Pick: Dulwich Hamlet to win
The Second Pick: draw

Dulwich Hamlet VS Kingstonian Prediction England Ryman(Isthmian) League Premier Division

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom