Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Dumbarton VS Livingston Prediction Scottish Championship

SCO CHDumbarton VS Livingston Prediction Scottish Championship

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 08:54:51 GMT    

Dumbarton VS Livingston Prediction Scottish Championship

Scottish Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Dumbarton win rate is 60.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Dumbarton scored 10 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Dumbarton scored 5 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Livingston scored 14 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Livingston scored 5 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 1.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 75.00%.


5. Dumbarton last five matches: D/L/W/D/D; Livingston last five matches: L/D/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Dumbarton and Livingston scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Dumbarton wins is 29.6%, the chance for a draw is 27.9% and the chance for Livingston to win this game is 42.5%.


Dumbarton VS Livingston Prediction
The First Pick: Livingston to win
The Second Pick: Dumbarton to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom