FC Goa VS Pune City - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > FC Goa VS Pune City Prediction Indian Super League

FC Goa VS Pune City Prediction Indian Super League

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:21:02 GMT     From: goaloo    

FC Goa VS Pune City Prediction Indian Super League

Indian Super League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 6 matches, home team FC Goa win rate is 33.33%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 33.33%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team FC Goa scored 26 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 2.60 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, FC Goa scored 12 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 3.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Pune City scored 16 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Pune City scored 6 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. FC Goa last five matches: W/W/W/L/W; Pune City last five matches: L/W/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 33.33% chance that FC Goa and Pune City scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that FC Goa wins is 52.3%, the chance for a draw is 25.6% and the chance for Pune City to win this game is 22.1%.


FC Goa VS Pune City Prediction
The First Pick: FC Goa to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.