Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Feirense VS FC Porto Prediction Portugal Primera Liga

POR D1Feirense VS FC Porto Prediction Portugal Primera Liga

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 08:41:41 GMT    
Portugal Primera Liga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 7 matches, home team Feirense win rate is 14.29%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 14.29%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Feirense scored 7 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Feirense scored 4 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 0.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team FC Porto scored 28 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 2.80 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, FC Porto scored 10 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 2.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Feirense last five matches: D/W/L/L/L; FC Porto last five matches: W/W/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 14.29% chance that Feirense and FC Porto scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Feirense wins is 6.6%, the chance for a draw is 15.6% and the chance for FC Porto to win this game is 77.8%.


Feirense VS FC Porto Prediction
The First Pick: FC Porto to win
The Second Pick: draw

Feirense VS FC Porto Prediction Portugal Primera Liga

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom