Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Fenerbahce VS Istanbulspor Match Preview Turkey Cup

TUR CupFenerbahce VS Istanbulspor Match Preview Turkey Cup

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 10:07:29 GMT    

Fenerbahce  VS  Istanbulspor Match Preview  Turkey Cup

Fenerbahce  VS  Istanbulspor Livescore Odds Comparison
Turkey Cup---Match Time:12/28/2017 01:30 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME FENERBAHÇE VS. ISTANBULSPOR
In the last 2 games Fenerbahçe played 2 games Over 2.5. 
Fenerbahçe have an Goal difference from 12:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 4 games Istanbulspor played 2 games Over 2.5. 
Istanbulspor have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 75% chance that Fenerbahçe and Istanbulspor scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME FENERBAHÇE VS. ISTANBULSPOR
Fenerbahçe 7-3-0
In last 10 games Fenerbahçe won 7 games, lost 0 games and played 3 games draw
 
Istanbulspor 3-3-4
In last 10 games Istanbulspor won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Fenerbahçe - Istanbulspor (55-30-15)
In this game the chance that Fenerbahçe wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Istanbulspor to win this game is 15%
 
Fenerbahce  VS  Istanbulspor Match Preview
Picks: Fenerbahçe wins
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom