Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Fenerbahce VS Istanbulspor Prediction Turkey Cup

Fenerbahce VS Istanbulspor Prediction Turkey Cup

Posted: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 08:10:48 GMT     From: goaloo    

Fenerbahce VS Istanbulspor Prediction Turkey Cup

Turkey Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Fenerbahce win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Fenerbahce scored 27 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 2.70 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Fenerbahce scored 19 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 3.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Istanbulspor scored 10 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Istanbulspor scored 2 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 0.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Fenerbahce last five matches: D/W/W/W/W; Istanbulspor last five matches: L/D/W/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Fenerbahce and Istanbulspor scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Fenerbahce wins is 77.0%, the chance for a draw is 15.1% and the chance for Istanbulspor to win this game is 7.9%.


Fenerbahce VS Istanbulspor Prediction
The First Pick: Fenerbahce to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.