Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Fernando Boris U20 VS Madureira Youth Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

CSP YCFernando Boris U20 VS Madureira Youth Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 10:40:36 GMT    
Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Fernando Boris U20 win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 7 matches, home team Fernando Boris U20 scored 3 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 0.43 goals per game. Win rate is 14.29%, Draw rate is 28.57%, Loss rate is 57.14%.


2. In the last 7 matches, Fernando Boris U20 scored 0 goals and conceded 0 goals at home, average getting NaN goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Madureira Youth scored 10 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Madureira Youth scored 2 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 0.67 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 66.67%.


5. Fernando Boris U20 last five matches: L/D/L/D/L; Madureira Youth last five matches: -.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Fernando Boris U20 and Madureira Youth scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Fernando Boris U20 wins is 25.6%, the chance for a draw is 22.4% and the chance for Madureira Youth to win this game is 52.0%.


Fernando Boris U20 VS Madureira Youth Prediction
The First Pick: Madureira Youth to win
The Second Pick: Fernando Boris U20 to win

Fernando Boris U20 VS Madureira Youth Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom