Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Feyenoord VS Roda JC Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Feyenoord VS Roda JC Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:32:55 GMT     From: goaloo    

Feyenoord VS Roda JC Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Feyenoord win rate is 60.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Feyenoord scored 20 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Feyenoord scored 8 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Roda JC scored 12 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Roda JC scored 4 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 75.00%.


5. Feyenoord last five matches: W/W/D/W/W; Roda JC last five matches: W/L/L/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Feyenoord and Roda JC scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Feyenoord wins is 83.8%, the chance for a draw is 11.4% and the chance for Roda JC to win this game is 4.8%.


Feyenoord VS Roda JC Prediction
The First Pick: Feyenoord to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.