Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Figueirense SC (Youth) VS Mirassol FC (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

CSP YCFigueirense SC (Youth) VS Mirassol FC (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 10:11:57 GMT    
Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Figueirense SC (Youth) win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Figueirense SC (Youth) scored 14 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Figueirense SC (Youth) scored 9 goals and conceded 9 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 16.67%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Mirassol FC (Youth) scored 11 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Mirassol FC (Youth) scored 7 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.17 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 16.67%.


5. Figueirense SC (Youth) last five matches: D/D/D/W/L; Mirassol FC (Youth) last five matches: L/D/W/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Figueirense SC (Youth) and Mirassol FC (Youth) scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Figueirense SC (Youth) wins is 50.9%, the chance for a draw is 23.4% and the chance for Mirassol FC (Youth) to win this game is 25.7%.


Figueirense SC (Youth) VS Mirassol FC (Youth) Prediction
The First Pick: Figueirense SC (Youth) to win
The Second Pick: Mirassol FC (Youth) to win

Figueirense SC (Youth) VS Mirassol FC (Youth) Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom