Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Flamengo-SP (Youth) VS Sete de Setembro PE Youth Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

CSP YCFlamengo-SP (Youth) VS Sete de Setembro PE Youth Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 10:10:13 GMT    
Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Flamengo-SP (Youth) win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Flamengo-SP (Youth) scored 9 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Flamengo-SP (Youth) scored 4 goals and conceded 11 goals at home, average getting 0.67 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 33.33%, Home Loss rate is 66.67%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Sete de Setembro PE Youth scored 8 goals and conceded 22 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Sete de Setembro PE Youth scored 8 goals and conceded 19 goals at away, average getting 1.14 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 42.86%, Away Loss rate is 57.14%.


5. Flamengo-SP (Youth) last five matches: D/D/L/L/L; Sete de Setembro PE Youth last five matches: D/L/D/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Flamengo-SP (Youth) and Sete de Setembro PE Youth scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Flamengo-SP (Youth) wins is 64.1%, the chance for a draw is 20.7% and the chance for Sete de Setembro PE Youth to win this game is 15.2%.


Flamengo-SP (Youth) VS Sete de Setembro PE Youth Prediction
The First Pick: Flamengo-SP (Youth) to win
The Second Pick: draw

Flamengo-SP (Youth) VS Sete de Setembro PE Youth Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom