Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Fleetwood Town VS Bradford City Betting Picks England League 1

ENG L1Fleetwood Town VS Bradford City Betting Picks England League 1

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 17:24:49 GMT    
Fleetwood Town  VS  Bradford City  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:1/1/2018 23:00 Monday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME FLEETWOOD VS. BRADFORD CITY
In the last 25 games Fleetwood played 13 games Over 2.5. 
Fleetwood have an Goal difference from 2:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 25 games Bradford City played 15 games Over 2.5. 
Bradford City have an Goal difference from 8:9 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 56% chance that Fleetwood and Bradford City scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME FLEETWOOD VS. BRADFORD CITY
Fleetwood 4-2-4
In last 10 games Fleetwood won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw
 
Bradford City 6-0-4
In last 10 games Bradford City won 6 games, lost 4 games and played 0 games draw.
 
Fleetwood - Bradford City (40-10-50)
In this game the chance that Fleetwood wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Bradford City to win this game is 50%
 
Fleetwood Town  VS  Bradford City  Betting Picks
Picks: Bradford City wins

Fleetwood Town  VS  Bradford City  Betting Picks  England League 1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom