Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Foggia VS Frosinone Prediction Italian Serie B

Foggia VS Frosinone Prediction Italian Serie B

Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 08:52:49 GMT     From: goaloo    
Italian Serie B -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Foggia win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Foggia scored 15 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Foggia scored 6 goals and conceded 12 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 60.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Frosinone scored 22 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 2.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 60.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Frosinone scored 6 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 100.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Foggia last five matches: W/D/L/L/L; Frosinone last five matches: W/D/W/D/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Foggia and Frosinone scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Foggia wins is 29.8%, the chance for a draw is 27.6% and the chance for Frosinone to win this game is 42.6%.


Foggia VS Frosinone Prediction
The First Pick: Frosinone to win
The Second Pick: Foggia to win

Foggia VS Frosinone Prediction Italian Serie B

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.