Foolad Khozestan VS Persepolis - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Foolad Khozestan VS Persepolis Prediction Persian Gulf Pro League

Foolad Khozestan VS Persepolis Prediction Persian Gulf Pro League

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:30:21 GMT     From: goaloo    

Foolad Khozestan VS Persepolis Prediction Persian Gulf Pro League

Persian Gulf Pro League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Foolad Khozestan win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Foolad Khozestan scored 12 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Foolad Khozestan scored 7 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Persepolis scored 16 goals and conceded 2 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Persepolis scored 6 goals and conceded 1 goals at away, average getting 1.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 100.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Foolad Khozestan last five matches: D/W/W/W/D; Persepolis last five matches: D/W/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Foolad Khozestan and Persepolis scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Foolad Khozestan wins is 20.4%, the chance for a draw is 32.3% and the chance for Persepolis to win this game is 47.3%.


Foolad Khozestan VS Persepolis Prediction
The First Pick: Persepolis to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.