Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Home > Predictions >
Formentera VS Alaves Prediction Spanish Copa Del Rey

SPA CUPFormentera VS Alaves Prediction Spanish Copa Del Rey

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 08:41:39 GMT    
Spanish Copa Del Rey -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Formentera win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Formentera scored 10 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.

2. In the last 10 matches, Formentera scored 6 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.

3. In the last 10 matches, away team Alaves scored 14 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.

4. In of the last 10 matches, Alaves scored 5 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.

5. Formentera last five matches: W/L/W/W/D; Alaves last five matches: W/L/W/W/W.

1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Formentera and Alaves scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Formentera wins is 18.3%, the chance for a draw is 27.2% and the chance for Alaves to win this game is 54.5%.

Formentera VS Alaves Prediction
The First Pick: Alaves to win
The Second Pick: draw

Formentera VS Alaves Prediction Spanish Copa Del Rey


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By All Rights Reserved.

feed back