Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Fortuna Sittard VS FC Utrecht (Youth) Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Fortuna Sittard VS FC Utrecht (Youth) Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:49:03 GMT     From: goaloo    

Fortuna Sittard VS FC Utrecht (Youth) Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Fortuna Sittard win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Fortuna Sittard scored 27 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 2.70 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Fortuna Sittard scored 17 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 3.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team FC Utrecht (Youth) scored 7 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 80.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, FC Utrecht (Youth) scored 2 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 0.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 75.00%.


5. Fortuna Sittard last five matches: L/W/W/W/W; FC Utrecht (Youth) last five matches: D/L/L/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Fortuna Sittard and FC Utrecht (Youth) scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Fortuna Sittard wins is 72.0%, the chance for a draw is 16.7% and the chance for FC Utrecht (Youth) to win this game is 11.3%.


Fortuna Sittard VS FC Utrecht (Youth) Prediction
The First Pick: Fortuna Sittard to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.