Fulham VS Ipswich Town - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Fulham VS Ipswich Town Prediction England Championship

ENG LCHFulham VS Ipswich Town Prediction England Championship

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:34:18 GMT    
England Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 9 matches, home team Fulham win rate is 33.33%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 44.44%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Fulham scored 17 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Fulham scored 5 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Ipswich Town scored 12 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Ipswich Town scored 3 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 0.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Fulham last five matches: D/W/W/L/W; Ipswich Town last five matches: L/D/L/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 44.44% chance that Fulham and Ipswich Town scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Fulham wins is 59.0%, the chance for a draw is 23.2% and the chance for Ipswich Town to win this game is 17.8%.


Fulham VS Ipswich Town Prediction
The First Pick: Fulham to win
The Second Pick: draw

Fulham VS Ipswich Town Prediction England Championship

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom