Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Galatasaray VS Bucaspor Prediction Turkey Cup

TUR CupGalatasaray VS Bucaspor Prediction Turkey Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 08:46:03 GMT    

Galatasaray VS Bucaspor Prediction Turkey Cup

Turkey Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 3 matches, home team Galatasaray win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Galatasaray scored 25 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 2.50 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Galatasaray scored 22 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 3.67 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Bucaspor scored 11 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Bucaspor scored 3 goals and conceded 13 goals at away, average getting 0.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 83.33%.


5. Galatasaray last five matches: W/L/L/W/L; Bucaspor last five matches: L/W/W/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 33.33% chance that Galatasaray and Bucaspor scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Galatasaray wins is 84.9%, the chance for a draw is 10.3% and the chance for Bucaspor to win this game is 4.8%.


Galatasaray VS Bucaspor Prediction
The First Pick: Galatasaray to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom