Galatasaray VS Goztepe - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Galatasaray VS Goztepe Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Galatasaray VS Goztepe Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:32:55 GMT     From: goaloo    

Galatasaray VS Goztepe Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Turkish Super Liga -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Galatasaray win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Galatasaray scored 23 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 2.30 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Galatasaray scored 19 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 3.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Goztepe scored 16 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Goztepe scored 8 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Galatasaray last five matches: L/L/W/L/W; Goztepe last five matches: W/W/W/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Galatasaray and Goztepe scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Galatasaray wins is 70.1%, the chance for a draw is 18.1% and the chance for Goztepe to win this game is 11.8%.


Galatasaray VS Goztepe Prediction
The First Pick: Galatasaray to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.