Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Galatasaray U21 VS Goztepe U21 Prediction Turkey U21 Super League

Galatasaray U21 VS Goztepe U21 Prediction Turkey U21 Super League

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:32:54 GMT     From: goaloo    

Galatasaray U21 VS Goztepe U21 Prediction Turkey U21 Super League

Turkey U21 Super League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Galatasaray U21 win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Galatasaray U21 scored 25 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 2.50 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Galatasaray U21 scored 14 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 2.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Goztepe U21 scored 13 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Goztepe U21 scored 7 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.17 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 16.67%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Galatasaray U21 last five matches: L/W/D/W/W; Goztepe U21 last five matches: L/D/W/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Galatasaray U21 and Goztepe U21 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Galatasaray U21 wins is 58.4%, the chance for a draw is 22.0% and the chance for Goztepe U21 to win this game is 19.6%.


Galatasaray U21 VS Goztepe U21 Prediction
The First Pick: Galatasaray U21 to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.