Genclerbirligi U19 VS Kasimpasa U19 - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Genclerbirligi U19 VS Kasimpasa U19 Prediction Turkey A2 League U19

Genclerbirligi U19 VS Kasimpasa U19 Prediction Turkey A2 League U19

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:30:21 GMT     From: goaloo    

Genclerbirligi U19 VS Kasimpasa U19 Prediction Turkey A2 League U19

Turkey A2 League U19 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Genclerbirligi U19 win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Genclerbirligi U19 scored 34 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 3.40 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Genclerbirligi U19 scored 31 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 4.43 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Kasimpasa U19 scored 20 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Kasimpasa U19 scored 6 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Genclerbirligi U19 last five matches: W/W/W/D/L; Kasimpasa U19 last five matches: L/W/L/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Genclerbirligi U19 and Kasimpasa U19 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Genclerbirligi U19 wins is 51.8%, the chance for a draw is 24.1% and the chance for Kasimpasa U19 to win this game is 24.1%.


Genclerbirligi U19 VS Kasimpasa U19 Prediction
The First Pick: Genclerbirligi U19 to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.