Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Genoa U20 VS Verona U20 Prediction Italian Campionato Nazionale Primavera

Genoa U20 VS Verona U20 Prediction Italian Campionato Nazionale Primavera

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:20:45 GMT     From: goaloo    

Genoa U20 VS Verona U20 Prediction Italian Campionato Nazionale Primavera

Italian Campionato Nazionale Primavera -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Genoa U20 win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Genoa U20 scored 12 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Genoa U20 scored 9 goals and conceded 12 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Verona U20 scored 10 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Verona U20 scored 5 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Genoa U20 last five matches: L/D/L/L/W; Verona U20 last five matches: W/L/D/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Genoa U20 and Verona U20 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Genoa U20 wins is 50.0%, the chance for a draw is 25.0% and the chance for Verona U20 to win this game is 25.0%.


Genoa U20 VS Verona U20 Prediction
The First Pick: Genoa U20 to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.