Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Gillingham VS Oxford United Match Preview England League 1

Gillingham VS Oxford United Match Preview England League 1

Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 09:53:32 GMT     From: goaloo    

Gillingham  VS  Oxford United Match Preview  England League 1

Gillingham  VS  Oxford United  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:12/26/2017 21:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME GILLINGHAM VS. OXFORD UNITED
In the last 23 games Gillingham played 8 games Over 2.5. 
Gillingham have an Goal difference from 6:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 23 games Oxford United played 13 games Over 2.5. 
Oxford United have an Goal difference from 3:11 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 45.65% chance that Gillingham and Oxford United scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME GILLINGHAM VS. OXFORD UNITED
Gillingham 3-4-3
In last 10 games Gillingham won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw
 
Oxford United 3-2-5
In last 10 games Oxford United won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Gillingham - Oxford United (40-30-30)
In this game the chance that Gillingham wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Oxford United to win this game is 30%
 
Gillingham  VS  Oxford United Match Preview
Picks: Gillingham wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.