Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Gimnastic Tarragona VS SD Huesca Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Gimnastic Tarragona VS SD Huesca Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:16:57 GMT     From: goaloo    

Gimnastic Tarragona VS SD Huesca Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Gimnastic Tarragona win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Gimnastic Tarragona scored 10 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Gimnastic Tarragona scored 3 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 0.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team SD Huesca scored 17 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, SD Huesca scored 4 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 60.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Gimnastic Tarragona last five matches: L/W/L/W/L; SD Huesca last five matches: W/D/W/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 20.00% chance that Gimnastic Tarragona and SD Huesca scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Gimnastic Tarragona wins is 29.8%, the chance for a draw is 30.2% and the chance for SD Huesca to win this game is 40.0%.


Gimnastic Tarragona VS SD Huesca Prediction
The First Pick: SD Huesca to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.