Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Giresunspor VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi Prediction Turkey Cup

TUR CupGiresunspor VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi Prediction Turkey Cup

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 08:10:45 GMT    

Giresunspor VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi Prediction Turkey Cup

Turkey Cup -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Giresunspor win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Giresunspor scored 19 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Giresunspor scored 11 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 2.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi scored 21 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi scored 8 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Giresunspor last five matches: W/L/D/W/D; Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi last five matches: W/W/W/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Giresunspor and Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Giresunspor wins is 29.5%, the chance for a draw is 27.5% and the chance for Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi to win this game is 43.0%.


Giresunspor VS Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi Prediction
The First Pick: Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyesi to win
The Second Pick: Giresunspor to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom