Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Goztepe U19 VS Konyaspor U19 Prediction Turkey A2 League U19

Goztepe U19 VS Konyaspor U19 Prediction Turkey A2 League U19

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:30:20 GMT     From: goaloo    

Goztepe U19 VS Konyaspor U19 Prediction Turkey A2 League U19

Turkey A2 League U19 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Goztepe U19 win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Goztepe U19 scored 17 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Goztepe U19 scored 14 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 2.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 57.14%, Home Draw rate is 28.57%, Home Loss rate is 14.29%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Konyaspor U19 scored 20 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Konyaspor U19 scored 6 goals and conceded 17 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Goztepe U19 last five matches: W/L/D/D/D; Konyaspor U19 last five matches: L/D/L/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Goztepe U19 and Konyaspor U19 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Goztepe U19 wins is 53.7%, the chance for a draw is 24.0% and the chance for Konyaspor U19 to win this game is 22.3%.


Goztepe U19 VS Konyaspor U19 Prediction
The First Pick: Goztepe U19 to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.