Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Grantham Town VS Matlock Town Prediction England Northern Premier League

ENG-N PRGrantham Town VS Matlock Town Prediction England Northern Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:25:39 GMT    
England Northern Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Grantham Town win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Grantham Town scored 22 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 2.20 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Grantham Town scored 7 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Matlock Town scored 15 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Matlock Town scored 5 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Grantham Town last five matches: D/L/W/L/L; Matlock Town last five matches: D/L/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 70.00% chance that Grantham Town and Matlock Town scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Grantham Town wins is 57.3%, the chance for a draw is 22.2% and the chance for Matlock Town to win this game is 20.5%.


Grantham Town VS Matlock Town Prediction
The First Pick: Grantham Town to win
The Second Pick: draw

Grantham Town VS Matlock Town Prediction England Northern Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom