Greenbay Hoppers FC VS Old Road FC - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Greenbay Hoppers FC VS Old Road FC Prediction Antigua Barbuda Premier Division

AB PRGreenbay Hoppers FC VS Old Road FC Prediction Antigua Barbuda Premier Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:06:55 GMT    
Antigua Barbuda Premier Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Greenbay Hoppers FC win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Greenbay Hoppers FC scored 14 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Greenbay Hoppers FC scored 5 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Old Road FC scored 25 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 2.50 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Old Road FC scored 9 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 2.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 75.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Greenbay Hoppers FC last five matches: D/W/D/W/W; Old Road FC last five matches: W/L/L/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Greenbay Hoppers FC and Old Road FC scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Greenbay Hoppers FC wins is 49.6%, the chance for a draw is 23.9% and the chance for Old Road FC to win this game is 26.5%.


Greenbay Hoppers FC VS Old Road FC Prediction
The First Pick: Greenbay Hoppers FC to win
The Second Pick: Old Road FC to win

Greenbay Hoppers FC VS Old Road FC Prediction Antigua Barbuda Premier Division

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom