Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Greenock Morton VS Saint Mirren Prediction Scottish Championship

SCO CHGreenock Morton VS Saint Mirren Prediction Scottish Championship

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:34:15 GMT    
Scottish Championship -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Greenock Morton win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 30.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Greenock Morton scored 14 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Greenock Morton scored 7 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.17 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 33.33%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Saint Mirren scored 23 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 2.30 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Saint Mirren scored 15 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 3.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 80.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Greenock Morton last five matches: W/L/W/W/D; Saint Mirren last five matches: W/W/W/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Greenock Morton and Saint Mirren scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Greenock Morton wins is 34.8%, the chance for a draw is 28.0% and the chance for Saint Mirren to win this game is 37.2%.


Greenock Morton VS Saint Mirren Prediction
The First Pick: Saint Mirren to win
The Second Pick: Greenock Morton to win

Greenock Morton VS Saint Mirren Prediction Scottish Championship

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom