Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Gremio (Youth) VS Bragantino SP Youth Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

CSP YCGremio (Youth) VS Bragantino SP Youth Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 10:11:57 GMT    
Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Gremio (Youth) win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Gremio (Youth) scored 7 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Gremio (Youth) scored 1 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 0.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 80.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Bragantino SP Youth scored 7 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Bragantino SP Youth scored 2 goals and conceded 12 goals at away, average getting 0.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 66.67%.


5. Gremio (Youth) last five matches: D/L/L/D/D; Bragantino SP Youth last five matches: L/L/D/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Gremio (Youth) and Bragantino SP Youth scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Gremio (Youth) wins is 62.2%, the chance for a draw is 19.9% and the chance for Bragantino SP Youth to win this game is 17.9%.


Gremio (Youth) VS Bragantino SP Youth Prediction
The First Pick: Gremio (Youth) to win
The Second Pick: draw

Gremio (Youth) VS Bragantino SP Youth Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom