Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Grimsby Town VS Mansfield Town Prediction England League 2

ENG L2Grimsby Town VS Mansfield Town Prediction England League 2

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 08:51:59 GMT    

Grimsby Town VS Mansfield Town Prediction England League 2

England League 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Grimsby Town win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Grimsby Town scored 7 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Grimsby Town scored 5 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Mansfield Town scored 17 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Mansfield Town scored 9 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Grimsby Town last five matches: L/D/W/W/W; Mansfield Town last five matches: W/D/L/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Grimsby Town and Mansfield Town scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Grimsby Town wins is 37.1%, the chance for a draw is 29.3% and the chance for Mansfield Town to win this game is 33.6%.


Grimsby Town VS Mansfield Town Prediction
The First Pick: Grimsby Town to win
The Second Pick: Mansfield Town to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom