Groningen VS Sparta Rotterdam - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Groningen VS Sparta Rotterdam Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Groningen VS Sparta Rotterdam Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:30:22 GMT     From: goaloo    

Groningen VS Sparta Rotterdam Prediction Holland Eredivisie

Holland Eredivisie -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Groningen win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 30.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Groningen scored 19 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Groningen scored 11 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 2.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Sparta Rotterdam scored 12 goals and conceded 22 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Sparta Rotterdam scored 5 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Groningen last five matches: L/D/D/W/L; Sparta Rotterdam last five matches: L/L/L/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 70.00% chance that Groningen and Sparta Rotterdam scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Groningen wins is 48.8%, the chance for a draw is 25.6% and the chance for Sparta Rotterdam to win this game is 25.6%.


Groningen VS Sparta Rotterdam Prediction
The First Pick: Groningen to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.