Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Hapoel Beer Sheva VS Maccabi Haifa Match Preview Israel Premier League

Hapoel Beer Sheva VS Maccabi Haifa Match Preview Israel Premier League

Posted: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 10:05:13 GMT     From: goaloo    

Hapoel Beer Sheva  VS  Maccabi Haifa Match Preview  Israel Premier League

Hapoel Beer Sheva  VS  Maccabi Haifa  Livescore Odds Comparison
Israel Premier League---Match Time:12/26/2017 03:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME HAPOEL BEER SHEVA VS. MACCABI HAIFA
In the last 14 games Hapoel Beer Sheva played 8 games Over 2.5. 
Hapoel Beer Sheva have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 14 games Maccabi Haifa played 4 games Over 2.5. 
Maccabi Haifa have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 42.86% chance that Hapoel Beer Sheva and Maccabi Haifa scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME HAPOEL BEER SHEVA VS. MACCABI HAIFA
Hapoel Beer Sheva 5-1-4
In last 10 games Hapoel Beer Sheva won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw
 
Maccabi Haifa 2-3-5
In last 10 games Maccabi Haifa won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Hapoel Beer Sheva - Maccabi Haifa (50-20-30)
In this game the chance that Hapoel Beer Sheva wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Maccabi Haifa to win this game is 30%
 
Hapoel Beer Sheva  VS  Maccabi Haifa Match Preview
Picks: Hapoel Beer Sheva wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.