Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Hapoel Beer Sheva VS Maccabi Haifa Prediction Israel Premier League

Hapoel Beer Sheva VS Maccabi Haifa Prediction Israel Premier League

Posted: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 08:16:19 GMT     From: goaloo    

Hapoel Beer Sheva VS Maccabi Haifa Prediction Israel Premier League

Israel Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Hapoel Beer Sheva win rate is 60.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Hapoel Beer Sheva scored 14 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Hapoel Beer Sheva scored 6 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Maccabi Haifa scored 6 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 0.60 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Maccabi Haifa scored 1 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 0.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 66.67%.


5. Hapoel Beer Sheva last five matches: L/L/W/L/W; Maccabi Haifa last five matches: L/D/L/L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 70.00% chance that Hapoel Beer Sheva and Maccabi Haifa scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Hapoel Beer Sheva wins is 58.2%, the chance for a draw is 25.0% and the chance for Maccabi Haifa to win this game is 16.8%.


Hapoel Beer Sheva VS Maccabi Haifa Prediction
The First Pick: Hapoel Beer Sheva to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.