Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC VS Maccabi Tel Aviv Prediction Israel Premier League

ISR D1Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC VS Maccabi Tel Aviv Prediction Israel Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:29:03 GMT    
Israel Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC scored 9 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC scored 8 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Maccabi Tel Aviv scored 12 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Maccabi Tel Aviv scored 7 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 1.17 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 66.67%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC last five matches: D/W/L/L/W; Maccabi Tel Aviv last five matches: W/W/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC and Maccabi Tel Aviv scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC wins is 13.1%, the chance for a draw is 22.5% and the chance for Maccabi Tel Aviv to win this game is 64.4%.


Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC VS Maccabi Tel Aviv Prediction
The First Pick: Maccabi Tel Aviv to win
The Second Pick: draw

Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin FC VS Maccabi Tel Aviv Prediction Israel Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom