Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Hapoel Haifa VS Maccabi Petah Tikva FC Prediction Israel Premier League

Hapoel Haifa VS Maccabi Petah Tikva FC Prediction Israel Premier League

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:49:12 GMT     From: goaloo    

Hapoel Haifa VS Maccabi Petah Tikva FC Prediction Israel Premier League

Israel Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Hapoel Haifa win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Hapoel Haifa scored 13 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Hapoel Haifa scored 9 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 2.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Maccabi Petah Tikva FC scored 10 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Maccabi Petah Tikva FC scored 5 goals and conceded 1 goals at away, average getting 1.25 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 75.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Hapoel Haifa last five matches: D/D/W/D/D; Maccabi Petah Tikva FC last five matches: D/D/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Hapoel Haifa and Maccabi Petah Tikva FC scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Hapoel Haifa wins is 49.4%, the chance for a draw is 28.4% and the chance for Maccabi Petah Tikva FC to win this game is 22.2%.


Hapoel Haifa VS Maccabi Petah Tikva FC Prediction
The First Pick: Hapoel Haifa to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.