Hapoel Jerusalem VS Hapoel Umm Al Fahm - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Hapoel Jerusalem VS Hapoel Umm Al Fahm Prediction Israel B League

ISR D3Hapoel Jerusalem VS Hapoel Umm Al Fahm Prediction Israel B League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:29:01 GMT    
Israel B League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Hapoel Jerusalem win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Hapoel Jerusalem scored 15 goals and conceded 4 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Hapoel Jerusalem scored 2 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 0.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Hapoel Umm Al Fahm scored 12 goals and conceded 5 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 60.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Hapoel Umm Al Fahm scored 6 goals and conceded 2 goals at away, average getting 2.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 66.67%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Hapoel Jerusalem last five matches: W/W/W/D/D; Hapoel Umm Al Fahm last five matches: W/D/D/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Hapoel Jerusalem and Hapoel Umm Al Fahm scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Hapoel Jerusalem wins is 36.5%, the chance for a draw is 30.1% and the chance for Hapoel Umm Al Fahm to win this game is 33.4%.


Hapoel Jerusalem VS Hapoel Umm Al Fahm Prediction
The First Pick: Hapoel Jerusalem to win
The Second Pick: Hapoel Umm Al Fahm to win

Hapoel Jerusalem VS Hapoel Umm Al Fahm Prediction Israel B League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom