Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem VS Hapoel Petah Tikva Preview Israel Leumit League

ISR D2Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem VS Hapoel Petah Tikva Preview Israel Leumit League

Submit by tipster Sam
Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 10:37:28 GMT    
Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem  VS  Hapoel Petah Tikva   Livescore Odds Comparison
Israel Leumit League---Match Time:12/29/2017 21:00 Friday  GMT+8
 
Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem vs. Hapoel Petach Tikva
In the last 15 games Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem played 6 games Over 2.5.
Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 15 games Hapoel Petach Tikva played 6 games Over 2.5.
Hapoel Petach Tikva have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 40% chance that Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem and Hapoel Petach Tikva scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 Chances for the Game Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem vs. Hapoel Petach Tikva
Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem 5-3-2
In last 10 games Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw
 
Hapoel Petach Tikva 3-4-3
In last 10 games Hapoel Petach Tikva won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw.
 
Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem - Hapoel Petach Tikva (40-35-25)
In this game the chance that Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Hapoel Petach Tikva to win this game is 25%
 
Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem  VS  Hapoel Petah Tikva Preview
Picks: Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem to win

Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem  VS  Hapoel Petah Tikva Preview Israel Leumit League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom