Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem VS Hapoel Ramat Gan - Match Preview,Prediction and H2H Stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem VS Hapoel Ramat Gan Match Preview Israel Leumit League

Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem VS Hapoel Ramat Gan Match Preview Israel Leumit League

Posted: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 10:17:19 GMT     From: goaloo    

Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem  VS  Hapoel Ramat Gan Match Preview  Israel Leumit League

Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem  VS  Hapoel Ramat Gan  Livescore Odds Comparison
Israel Leumit League---Match Time:12/26/2017 01:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME HAPOEL KATAMON JERUSALEM VS. HAPOEL RAMAT GAN
In the last 14 games Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 14 games Hapoel Ramat Gan played 3 games Over 2.5. 
Hapoel Ramat Gan have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 32.14% chance that Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem and Hapoel Ramat Gan scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME HAPOEL KATAMON JERUSALEM VS. HAPOEL RAMAT GAN
Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem 6-3-1
In last 10 games Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw
 
Hapoel Ramat Gan 2-4-4
In last 10 games Hapoel Ramat Gan won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw.
 
Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem - Hapoel Ramat Gan (50-35-15)
In this game the chance that Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Hapoel Ramat Gan to win this game is 15%
 
Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem  VS  Hapoel Ramat Gan Match Preview
Picks: Hapoel Katamon Jerusalem wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.