Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Hapoel Kfar Saba VS Hapoel Ramat Gan Prediction Israel Leumit League

ISR D2Hapoel Kfar Saba VS Hapoel Ramat Gan Prediction Israel Leumit League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:28:59 GMT    
Israel Leumit League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Hapoel Kfar Saba win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Hapoel Kfar Saba scored 15 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Hapoel Kfar Saba scored 9 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Hapoel Ramat Gan scored 11 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Hapoel Ramat Gan scored 6 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Hapoel Kfar Saba last five matches: W/L/W/L/L; Hapoel Ramat Gan last five matches: W/W/D/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 30.00% chance that Hapoel Kfar Saba and Hapoel Ramat Gan scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Hapoel Kfar Saba wins is 53.6%, the chance for a draw is 26.7% and the chance for Hapoel Ramat Gan to win this game is 19.7%.


Hapoel Kfar Saba VS Hapoel Ramat Gan Prediction
The First Pick: Hapoel Kfar Saba to win
The Second Pick: draw

Hapoel Kfar Saba VS Hapoel Ramat Gan Prediction Israel Leumit League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom